Thursday, April 9, 2009

WHEN THE WORLD CAVES IN...

Somewhat pretentious and overly emotional. Story of my life. Many bands hit home on the latter whilst safely avoiding the first. But It’s OK to go all the way, you know. Just drag those songs through miles of whatever it is kids have been dreaming about for centuries and always keep in mind that random photography is a must. It just might work and it just might warrant a 10-year anniversary tour I’m bound to miss out on. The soundtrack to about a million summers bridging high school and college, when all your lifelong friends move into the sadder parts of your brain and the hooking up on an irregular basis fuels your fear of a future ever so bright. First stars and faintest of snow may not seem as mature in hindsight but it’ll do if you screw up your eyes and the screwed up kid from way back when is staring back at you again. Just make sure you snap out of it when you’re starting to wait for a call that’s long overdue. I cared back then and I still care now and I guess I will always do so. I’m just a very emotional, somewhat pretentious guy.


Peace.

1 comment:

coldcoldcold said...

WAIT FOR SOMETHING BETTER.
MAYBE THAT DOESN'T MEAN US.